Click here to skip to main content.
 
Ref No STR/1/38
TitleBlack and white photograph of a Leyland Lion single decker bus operated by St.Helens Corporation
Date c. 1930
DescriptionThe bus entered service in 1928. Most Lion buses had bodywork made by Leyland Motors, but not the two delivered to St.Helens Corporation. These were built by Northern Counties of Wigan, Lancashire.
Extent1 item
Level Item
AccessStatusOpen
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024