Click here to skip to main content.
 
Ref No STR/1/121
TitleBlack and white photograph of Leyland bus owned by St.Helens Corporation which had been converted to a 'learner' bus
Date 1968
DescriptionThe bodywork of the bus was by DJ Davies of Merthyr Tydfil. The bus was later sold to Ellesmere Port where it was used as a mobile workshop until 1979 when it was given to the North West Transport Museum Society. The dates on the side of the bus (1868-1968) refer to the centenary of the Charter of Incorporation being granted to St.Helens.
Extent1 item
Level Item
AccessStatusOpen
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024