Click here to skip to main content.
 
Ref No SEV/14
TitleColour photographs of the Old Boston Colliery site, Haydock produced by St.Helens Borough Council, Environmental Health Department.
Date c. 1980s
Extent12 items
Level Series
AccessStatusOpen
AdminHistoryThe Old Boston Colliery closed in 1952 and then became the North West Area Training Centre for the National Coal Board which in turn closed in 1989. These photographs were taken in the 1980s before the Training Centre closed.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020