Click here to skip to main content.
 
Ref No SE/60
TitleSt Mary's and St Thomas Church of England School, Barton Street, St.Helens
Date 1863-1995
Extent31 items, 20 bundles and 11 volumes
Level Series
RelatedMaterialFor further information reference see SE/5 and SE/6.
AccessStatusOpen
AdminHistorySt Mary and St Thomas Church of England Schools amalgamated in Sep 1972 when they moved to Barton Close (Street) under the auspices of the Local Education Authority. Prior to 1972, St Thomas Church of England School was in Raglan Street and St Mary's Church of England School was in York Street, St.Helens.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024