Click here to skip to main content.
 
Ref No SE/51
TitleManor Church of England School, Crow Lane West, Earlestown, Newton-le-Willows, Lancashire
Date 1899-1959
Extent28 items, 8 volumes
Level Series
AccessStatusOpen
AdminHistoryThe school opened in Jun 1899 as Earlestown National School and changed its name to Manor School, Earlestown in Apr 1900. The Infants Department was closed and all the children transferred to Lyme Council Infants School in 1913. The Mixed Department was opened in 1902 and was known initially as Earlestown Manor Mixed School. It became known later as Manor Church of England School. The school closed down in 2000.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024