Click here to skip to main content.
Ref No SE/48
TitleParr High School, Fleet Lane, Parr, St.Helens
Date 1922-2002
Extent35 items, 20 volumes, 15 bundles and 3 files
Level Series
RelatedMaterial'Parr High School, 1933-1983' - A25.2 (P)
AdminHistoryParr Central Schools for Boys and Girls opened in 1933. It took most of its pupils from Allanson Street Council School, Merton Bank School, Windle Pilkington and Rivington Road Council Schools. The school became known as Parr Secondary Modern School after the passing of the Education Act 1944. The Boys' and Girls' schools merged in 1959 to create a Mixed school. The school name was changed to Parr High School in 1976.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024