Click here to skip to main content.
Ref No SE/41
TitleCrank Hill Church of England Primary School, Rainford near St.Helens
Date 1868-1990
Extent36 volumes, 5 bundles and 2 items
Level Series
AdminHistoryCrank Hill Primary School was built in 1825, although the first surviving log book dates from 1868. The Church of England School was associated with All Saints Church, Rainford, until the school closed in Jul 1990.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024