Click here to skip to main content.
 
Ref No SE/36
TitleClock Face Colliery School/St Aidan's Church of England Primary School, Clock Face, St.Helens
Date 1917-2002
Extent52 volumes, 10 items
Level Series
AccessStatusOpen
AdminHistoryThe earliest surviving log book for the school is from Aug 1917 when the establishment was called Clock Face Colliery School. Its name was changed to St Aidan's Church of England Aided Primary School in Sep 1945. The school closed in 2002.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024