Click here to skip to main content.
Ref No SE/27
TitleMarshalls Cross Church of England Infants School, Mill Lane, Sutton, St.Helens
Date 1903-1985
Extent9 bundles, 6 volumes and 2 items
Level Series
AdminHistoryThe school was opened in 1903 on land given by Captain Hughes of Sherdley Hall. It was a Church of England School of St Nicholas in the Parish of Sutton. The school closed in 1984.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024