Click here to skip to main content.
 
Ref No SE/26
TitleAll Saints Church of England School, Newton-le-Willows, near St.Helens
Date 1959-1977
Extent20 volumes
Level Series
AccessStatusOpen
AdminHistoryAll Saints Church of England School was linked to the Anglican All Saints Church in Crow Lane, Newton-le-Willows. Originally the area was part of the Parish of St Peter, but increasing population, especially in the Fairbrother's Farm Estate, led to the foundation of All Saints in 1914 (although it was not consecrated until 1916). The Infants School continued until 1977, when falling roll numbers resulted in its closure.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024