Click here to skip to main content.
Ref No SE/22
TitleHoly Trinity School, Peasley Cross, St.Helens
Date 1863-1960
Extent9 volumes
Level Series
AdminHistoryHoly Trinity School was erected in 1853 on land given by Ellen Bishop. The school aimed to provide education for the 'children of the labouring, manufacturing and other poorer classes in the Chapel of St.Helens'. The school closed in Jul 1960.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024