Click here to skip to main content.
 
Ref No SE/21
TitleMoss Bank Church of England School, St.Helens
Date 1916-1978
Extent5 volumes
Level Series
AccessStatusOpen
AdminHistoryAlthough the Ordnance Survey map of 1845 shows that Moss Bank originally had a 'dame's school', the first school was opened there in 1856. The National School came within the remit of the Parish of St.Helens and from 1944 became an 'aided' school. It closed in 1978.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024