Click here to skip to main content.
 
Ref No SE/17
TitleParr Mount Holy Trinity Church of England Schools, St.Helens
Date 1863-1979
Extent29 volumes, 1 file
Level Series
RelatedMaterialCPM
AccessStatusOpen
AdminHistoryParr Mount Holy Trinity school was opened c.1855 on a small one-acre site which contained the church, the school and the vicarage. By 1876, the school had become known as Parr Mount (Holy Trinity) National School. A new senior school was opened in 1923. The Parr Mount Church of England schools were re-organised completely in 1932. The catchment area for pupils at this period was Parr Mount, Parr and Peasley Cross, St.Helens. The school was granted aided status in 1950 and also became known as Parr Mount Secondary School. The school closed in 1979.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024