Click here to skip to main content.
 
Ref No CPM
TitleHoly Trinity Church, Parr Mount, St.Helens
Date 1854-1999
Extent159 items, 88 volumes and 34 bundles
Level Fonds
CreatorNameHoly Trinity Church, Parr Mount, St Helens
AccessStatusOpen
AdminHistorySt.Helens Parish Church, Holy Trinity, Parr Mount, St.Helens was completed in 1857 and consecrated 26 Feb that year. The Church is built of slag stone, obtained from the waste of a nearby copper metal works and has been known for years as "The Old Slag Church". The building was first designed in the shape of a letter 'T' but with the addition in 1886 of a chancel and vestry at the east end now takes the form of a Cross.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019