Click here to skip to main content.
 
Ref No CM
TitleRecords for St.Helens Methodist Circuit
Date 1837-1992
Extent155 items, 148 volumes, 12 files, 6 bundles
Level Fonds
CreatorNameSt.Helens Methodist Circuit
AccessStatusOpen
AdminHistoryThe new St.Helens and Prescot Circuit was created in 1955 as an amalgamation of:

St.Helens and Prescot Circuit - 15 churches

Westfield Street Circuit, St.Helens - 5 churches

Earlestown Circuit - 2 churches

Prescot and Whiston Circuit - 2 churches

The new Circuit extended from Prescot to Haydock, Burtonwood to Rainford, Lancashire.
AcquisitionDeposited by Reverend A. Evans, Superintendent Minister, 13
West Street, Prescot, Merseyside, on 13 Sep 1981.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019