Click here to skip to main content.
 
Ref No CAM/1
TitleLowton Circuit of the Primitive Methodist Church, Lancashire
Date 1863-1986
Extent75 volumes, 68 items, 70 bundles and 1 file
Level Series
NotesThe Circuit began in 1885 and had the following societies and members:
Lowton - 50 members; Edge Green - 34 members; Golborne - 28 members; Lowton Road - 36 members; Stubshaw Cross - 43 members and Ashton - 20 members. Bamfurlong and Brynn Road were added at later dates.
AccessStatusOpen
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019